Keep Up to Date with Breaking Employment Retention Credit (ERC) News
Find breaking ERC news here as it happens! Check back often for objective information about the employment retention credit.
Finance ERC Alerts
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has ceased processing new Employee Retention Credit (ERC) claims until at least 2024 and delays existing ones.
The Wall Street Journal reports the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has decided to slow the processing of tax refunds related to the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). This decision comes as the IRS cites concerns over fraudulent and inflated claims.
Employment Retention Credit News
- Operation Fraud Street Mafia Results Announced: Nine Arrested for Drug Trafficking and ...
... Employee Retention Credits. CI agents specialize in financial investigations and remain on the front lines of fighting fraud.” According to court ...
- Decoding the White House's Executive Order on AI - JD Supra
The IRS is Aggressively Pursuing Employee Retention Credit Claims. Are ... Limited Partners' Tax Savings from Self-Employment Taxes are under Scrutiny.
- IRS Reminds Farmers and Fishers of March 1 Tax Filing Deadline, Offers Online Payment Solutions
IRS Highlights Seven Red Flags for Employee Retention Credit Claims Ahead of March Deadline. WASHINGTON, D.C. — As a crucial deadline approaches ...
- 5 employee retention strategies HR can put into action right now | HRMorning
The key to employee retention isn't just about drilling down to find the reasons for turnover at your organization. You also need to understand ...
- Businesses should review Employee Retention Credit rules and resolve incorrect claims soon
The IRS urges businesses to review their eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit because there's limited time for them to voluntarily ...
⚠️ Don’t Miss Breaking ERC News!
Get breaking ERC information when it happens. Finance ERC will deliver ERC alerts right to your inbox. Don’t miss important announcements that could affect ERC refunds – sign up today!